Sunday, May 1, 2016

Silly Me

I need to stop being gullible. A man in Ireland was making promises to me on Facebook. I was skeptical, but I was starting to believe him. He said that he would let me have money to move to Ireland. I am not going to make a move without help, but I do not expect someone else to pay my way. I am not going to move to be with someone just because they claim to love me. Anyway, we talked on the phone through Facebook. He sounded sweet. He put on Facebook that we were engaged after talking to me in a sweet voice. Then as soon as we finished talking he blocked me on Facebook. I would prefer to go to Europe or Russia anyway. I just felt foolish for starting to believe his lies. I may go to Europe for a human rights organization or a social or political movement, but I am not going to make a big move to be with someone unless it is someone I have met in person and know very well. I am desperately looking for somewhere to go, but I am not that desperate. I am open to the idea of going to be someone's house pet or slave, but I do not want to rush into it. I am not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment