Saturday, May 13, 2017

samedi 13/5/2017 14:50

I hope that I work more next week. I worked two days this week. Things may be moving in the right direction. I was asked what size t-shirt I want. I hope they hire me as a full-time employee. The job helps me to be in good physical shape.

I have not heard from a special friend. He is going through a hard time. I wish I could help him. We had a hot time the other night. I love pleasing him, and he is very good at giving head. He is one of the few men who have been able to make me cum from sucking me.

I am going to look for the men who want me to suck them. I am especially going to look for a friend who has slept in my bed a couple of times. He is sweet, and his cum is tasty. The frist time that I saw him I wanted to get my mouth on his cock.

I will write soon about some books that I read recently.

J'ai recommencé à rêver en français.

No comments:

Post a Comment