Friday, May 19, 2017

Random Shit...some involving urine

I may be have been acting childish lately, but I was acting on my feelings. I was not able to go to my church for almost a year without hearing from anyone. I went back to the church, and people were encouraged to reach out to those who were absent so that they would know that they were missed. I do not feel very welcome sometimes. I do not know if anyone at the church reads my blog. If they are reading it I understand why they don't miss me. I am not going to apologize for being a cock-sucking, cum-swallowing, piss-drinking slut. I struggle with faith. I pray, but there are things in the Bible that do not make sense to me.

A very good friend (One with benefits) lost his job. He is depressed. I wish I could help him. He has helped me a lot. He said he does not want me to contact him until he figures some things out. I love sucking, and he is great at giving head. I love other things about him. I have fun with him with or without alcohol and drugs. I want to make him feel good in every way that I can.

How the fuck is Donald Trump getting away with the shit that he has done and continues to do? The political system in the USA needs to be replaced.

This week I drank a 4 Loko (12 or 14% alcohol) with a friend in the parking lot of a hospital. We had one before that at my home. On the way to the hospital we went into a convenience store restroom where he pissed in my mouth. He said that felt weird to pee in my mouth. He pissed into the toilet, and I drank his pee like I was drinking from a water fountain. I liked the idea of having a little of his urine in my facial hair.

I hope that I get to suck some cock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment