Monday, August 21, 2017

21/8/2017 A New Best Friend

It has been a month since I have been here. I have been spending time with friends. I have a new roommate. He is a great guy. We are best friends, but I have only known him for about a month. He is straight, so we will be nothing more than friends, but that is fine. I need friends. When there are problems we talk about them. It is great to have open communication. There are people who think that we are lovers, but they do not understand that two people can be close without sex and romantic entanglements. It will hurt when we have to move away from each other, but I am going to enjoy the time we have with each other. I know that if he starts a relationship with a woman we will still be close friends. I prefer to open my heart to someone to living in fear of being hurt. He knows that I would do anything that I can do for him, and I believe he would do the same. He is part of my family, and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment