Monday, August 28, 2017

More about my Best Friend and more

It has been great to have a friend with whom I can spend time. I had almost given up on finding a friend with whom I can have open communication and who is not just interested in getting money or a blow job from me. We have brief arguments occasionally, but they are brief. These usually happen when we are stressed and/or have not been sleeping enough. I know that we will not be lovers, because he is straight. Having a great friend like him makes me happy. He is a sexy fucker. I hope that we can find an apartment where can both have privacy. I like my basement apartment, but it is very small. It has a bathroom, kitchenette and bedroom. We share a king-sized bed. We have to be sure that we do not spend too much time with each other. I love spending time with him, but everybody needs alone time. This is a friendship that keeps getting stronger.

I met a couple of people through my Best Friend. A man and woman. She is a bartender at a bar close to where we live. They were at our place, and I have never felt so at ease conversing with someone I had known for so little time. They know a lot about music. More about them later.

I need to gain weight back. I have lost too much weight. I am not sure if I want to know how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment