Tuesday, September 5, 2017

5/9/17

I am still looking for a full-time job. I wish it was noty so hard for me to find a job. I have been more successful finding jobs through temp agencies. I have been working a temp job for over a year, but I need a job where I work more hours. I like the job I have and the people with whom I work, but I need to make more money.

I have been spending time with the friends I mentioned in recent posts. They have helped me a lot lately. This is especially true of my roommate. I hope we can find a larger place soon. We both need more privacy. I love spending time with, but we both need to have time to ourselves. We help each other, and I hope that we can be friends for a long time.

I have not been sucking much cock lately, and I miss doing that. On the other hand I am very happy that I am spending less time alone, and I am spending time with people with whom I can talk openly without having to hide anything.

There are times when I go for two or three days with about two or three hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment