Sunday, December 16, 2018

Friendship

I enjoy it when I can spend money on friends or give money to friends, but the guys who want me to do these things for them should at least act like they want to be around me for other reasons too. I may enjoy paying guys to be able to suck them off, but if I am going to pay a guy to let me suck him off I refer paying someone who is not a friend. I am willing to give a friend money, and I am willing to give blow jobs to friends. I prefer not to pay friends to let me give them blow jobs. I love doing anything that I can for friends, and this is not limited to oral sex. I like to see my friends happy, and I want my friends to feel good about themselves. I love my friends unconditionally. I have a few friends whom I miss very much. This time of year is usually hard for me, and not having a home is making this year more difficult. I will survive though. I still want to enjoy some ice cream with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment