Thursday, June 23, 2016

23 June 2016

I am slowly catching up with things online. I am learning things while staying in the homeless shelter. I am learning more about the stigmas attached to being homeless. Sometimes people who volunteer at the the shelter have a tendency to treat people staying there as being somehow "less than." Nobody has the right to look down on anybody else. I am also noticing the effect of the lack of public restrooms has on those of us who are homeless. Anybody can come into hard times and end up without a home.

It is hard for me to believe that today is my 57th birthday. I have received a lot of birthday wishes on Facebook. I miss my friends.

I know that things will get better.

It has been affirmed that I am most strongly to those on the fringes of society. I need to get more disciplined about writing here. I will try to write posts on my phone.

I appreciate all of you who read this.

Until next time I will remain your Professional Asshole in Winston-Salem, NC, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment