Monday, June 27, 2016

Rereading "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" again continued (Adult Content)

In this book Tucker Max wrote about a conversation he had with some gay men. This conversation was about oral sex. The gay men said that men were better at performing fellatio than women are. They say that this is true because they know what makes their own cocks feel good during oral sex. Not all men enjoy being sucked in the same way. Some men like for attention to be given to the head. Others like more attention to be given to the shaft. Most men may not like for teeth to touch their cocks, but I recently met someone who wanted me to chew his cock like I was chewing gum when I was blowing him. The ones of us who are better at performing fellatio realize that not all men want to be sucked in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment