Saturday, October 1, 2016

"The Elegant Universe" by Brian Greene

I am reading The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. It is a fascinating book about string theory and other topics in physics. I find it incredible that it is possible to detect things that are a billionth of a billionth of a meter in size. I find myself considering the ideas I have read about in this book. I think about these things while I am working and when I am walking around. (I can focus on my job and contemplate these things at the same time.) I am always excited to learn,and this book has given me a hunger for more knowledge about physics and m. I enjoyed math until I took a semester of calculus. I was frustrated,because I thought that it did not need to be as complicated as what we were being taught. I enjoy some things that are complicated, but I don't like for things to be more complicated than necessary. I was scared away from sciences by a high-school chemistry teacher.He should not have been teaching that subject.Either he did not know the subject well enough or he did not know how to communicate it. Any, I have more recently become interested in physics,and I have missed playing around with mathematics. Words and hard cocks are not the only things with which I enjoy playing.

I will will write more about this book as I read more. Reading this book is almost as giving a blow job to the man whom I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment