Saturday, April 29, 2017

16:20 29/4/2017

I had a good week this week. I hope that I will be able to work more though. I worked two days this week. Those days went well. It is not the most interesting job, but I like the people with whom I work.

Yesterday I wore my t-shirt that has "Buddhist Atheist" on the front. I understand the views of Buddhists and atheists. I struggle with faith. I believe in being open to differing views on religion. Many Christians think that one has to be a Christian to be a good person. I completely disagree with this point of view. I know some very good people who are atheists. I also know some open-minded Christians. I also like to wear that shirt to remind people that not everybody has the same views that they do.

I had three cocks in my mouth this week. I got loads of cum from two of them, and I swallowed pee from one of them.

I had some very good beer this week. I tried a sour last week. I liked it a lot. One of the things that I like about the place where I work is that they make some very good beer.

I also smoked some very good weed the other night.

I hope I get to suck cock more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment