Thursday, April 20, 2017

A post with adult content for 20/4/17

I moved into my new home, but I do not have a working computer at home yet. I have been working more most weeks, but I still need to make more money. I am happy to be able to sleep in a king-size bed. I hope that I will be able to share my bed with someone from time to time. I have been able to please someone special lately. It is nice to be closer to him. I know how to please him orally. A couple of times after sucking him off I had a threesome with a couple of other friends. Both of them have been able to make me cum when they suck me. Only one other man had been able to do that previously. If things go as planned I will be able to play with them more frequently. One of them is older than I, and the other is younger. We usually kiss, suck and fuck. I hope that I will be able to have one-on-one time with both of them too.

I have another friend with whom I want to play in my bed. We played in a public restroom once before, but he was not able to cum or pee. I paid him that time. I enjoy paying for sex. It is a big turn on for me. He has introduced me to a couple of drugs. I want to be careful with that. He has talked about pissing in my mouth after doing one of them. He said that it would get me high too.

I have not heard from another friend much since I do not have much money to give him. I miss him. I know that he may only be interested in me when he can get money, but I miss him. I sucked him once, but he did not cum. He sucked me, and he did that very well. He has pissed in my mouth a couple of times. One time it was on a sidewalk beside a fence. I love him, and it is hard on me not to be able to give him money. He still owes me some promises. He kept saying that he would feed me his cock. That is not all that I like about him, but I would love to taste it.

I love all of the men I have mentioned in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment