Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Random Shit

I have been spending more time with friends, at work and at church lately. In ways going to church is like a step back in time, because people there still call me Bruce which is the name that I used before I had my first name changed. I have not given up on faith completely, but I still have struggles with it. I pray, but there are contradictions in the Bible that bother me. I know that most of the people at my church would not like some of the things that I do with friends. I have had played sexually with some of my friends. I have had threesomes with a couple of my friends. I smoked something (not pot or tobacco) with a friend yesterday, and he pissed in my mouth. We drank some beer in a park too. That was a lot of fun. I do not want to be addicted to anything other than cock, so I will have to be careful. I also need to be careful not to spend  too much money on drugs. Work is going well, but I hope that I will be able to work more hours.

Thinking about what I did with my young friend is making me horny. I hope I can play with the friends with whom I had the threesomes. I would like to play with them together and separately.

I need to get a working computer soon, until then I will try to post on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment