Saturday, June 3, 2017

My First Post for June 2017

I may have fucked up big time earlier this week. I spent more money than I should have. A friend promised to pay me back about $100.00 today. I hope that he does that. If not I will have to try to work out something with the friend from whom I rent my apartment. I will have to be more careful with my money. I need to give him money for rent before I see anyone else. Another thing that I may regret was sharing a needle with a couple of friends. I know that that was stupid, but I got caught up in the moment. I enjoyed what we did together, but I hope that I do not have to pay a big price. I have not hit rock bottom, and I do not want to do so. This was the first time that one of these friends saw me with the cock of the other in my mouth. That was a turn on for me. I was also turned on by taking risks with them. I just have to be more careful.

I also spent some time with another very close, intimate friend this week. We smoked some and had some fun together. He picked me up and took me to his place. After we had our fun he took me downtown to catch a city bus. I had some of his cum in my my hair. I was still very horny because of what we smoked. I was tempted to jerk off on the bus, but I resisted that temptation. He told me not to get in trouble, and I would not want to be a registered sex offender. It was fun just thinking about doing it though.

Tomorrow I am going to suck off another new friend. I hope he shows up.

They say that with age comes wisdom. That is not happening with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment