Friday, July 14, 2017

14/7/17

I pampered myself by having a haircut and having my facial hair and eyebrows trimmed at a barber shop yesterday. This was the first time having a hot cloth placed over my face. It would have been nice if having the barber fuck my mouth as part of that. I had to wait until this morning to have a man cum in my mouth. I definitely felt better when I left the barber shop. I hope to be able to do this occasionally.

I spent close to five hours sucking a special friend's cock the other night. He did something that makes him super horny but unable to cum. I definitely enjoyed sucking his cock, but could have used a break during that time. The bad thing about giving head for that long is that the quality of my performance goes down. I like to perform at my peak level. Getting rewarded by having my mouth filled with yummy cum is not the only goal. I love pleasing a man.

I want to continue to be able to please men orally. I still love doing it in front of an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment