Thursday, July 6, 2017

6/7/2017

I staid overnight at a friend's place a couple of nights last week. I did not have my medication with me, and I had seizures on two nights. I knew when I woke up after the first one that I had had a seizure, because I was very confused. I did not know where I was or how I got there. Gradually I remembered both of these things. I need to remember to be sure to have my medication with me when I sleep away from home. The second seizure must have been mild, because my mind was alert when I woke up. I made the mistake of letting a friend borrow some money. I am sure that he will not pay that money back.I have to pay rent before I spend money on anything else. I don't want to be homeless again. I am going to do more job hunting. I like the temp job that I have, but I need to be able to work more than eight hours. While at my friend's apartment I was able to suck his cock some, and I was rewarded with some yummy cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment