Wednesday, February 27, 2019

"Delusions of Grandma" by Carrie Fisher

I like Carrie Fisher's acting, but it is her writing that I love. I just finished reading Delusions of Granny. It is uncanny that there have been many times when something in the book that I am reading reflects something that I had just thought about myself or my life. I related to her books before, but I relate more to them now since I can relate more to addiction. She was able to write funny and thoughtful books. I have almost finished reading all of her books, and I am sure that I will read all of them again some day. It has been a long time since I saw the original Star Wars movies, and I don't remember how I felt about her performance in them. Books have always made more of impression on me than films, and her books have made a very strong impression. I am still saddened that she is no longer with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment