Sunday, March 3, 2019

"Obsession: An Erotic Tale" by Gloria Vanderbilt

Gloria Vanderbilt is another author whose books are among the books I am reading or rereading. I started reading her books with her books of memoirs. She has always written exquisitely. I find her books hard to set aside even for a short time. Obsession: An Erotic Tale  is a wonderfully written book. I could have easily read it in one sitting if could stay in place long enough to do so. I found it difficult to put it down and go to sleep. When I woke up this morning I was happy to continue reading it. If I were heterosexual I probably would have started pleasuring myself as I read some passages, I have one other of her novels waiting for me to reread. I hope to continuing to read or reread others.

No comments:

Post a Comment