Saturday, March 9, 2019

Giving Gifts

One difference that an ex and I had concerned holidays and giving gifts. At holidays he seemed  concerned with giving gifts according to the calendar more than gifts according to the feelings of the heart. I may give gifts on holidays, but I do not want to give gifts out of a feeling of obligation. I like to be able to gifts out of love. Really, I would prefer to ignore gift giving on holidays. I might give gifts on birthdays. I enjoy giving gifts when it is spontaneous. I love to give people things without expecting anything in return. When I was in school I was told by a friend that I should stop buying things for friends, because it made them feel obligated to buy me something. I never could understand that. This is just part of who I am. I am still a twisted old pervert. This is just another facet of my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment