Thursday, December 29, 2016

I Need to Be a Better Professional Asshole

Often I tell tell other people to accept themselves as they are and that I accept them as they are, but I have a tendency to really accept myself as I am. I am happy with myself, but I forget that I am worthy of love and acceptance. I have a tendency to want to take care of everybody else while I forget to take good care of myself. I am working on changing that. I do enjoy pleasing men and I do enjoy doing things for my friends, but I am worthy of love without doing these things. Being altruistic is part of who I am, but I have to take care of myself first. That does not mean that I do not want to suck cock as often as I can, but I have to do it for myself too. I need to do a better job of being a Professional Asshole. Practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment