Tuesday, December 20, 2016

More Kinky Stuff

I will be happy when I can spend more time with my Master. It makes me feel to know that I can make him feel good using my oral talents. I think that pleasing him makes me feel as good as it makes him feel. When we are together his pleasure is more important than my own. I enjoy being obedient. I did not know before I met him that not cumming can be as satisfying as cumming when I am being obedient to him. His cum and pee taste great! I still enjoy pleasing a young friend, but I rarely get to do that. I hope that I am able to please both of them tomorrow. I have not tasted the young guy's cum, but I have had his tasty pee. He is a great kisser. It would be fun if I could please them together. They could both have me on my knees anytime and any place.


No comments:

Post a Comment