Saturday, December 3, 2016

Three Men in My Life (Adult Content)

Is it possible for me to love three men at the same time? I love all three of them in different ways. I have been spending time with all three of them. I will be spending more time with one of them. I know how to make him feel good, and I feel very good when I make him feel good. I mostly use my oral skills to make him feel good. He keeps saying that he is afraid that I will get tired of doing this, and I keep trying to reassure him that this will not happen. No one has ever made me feel as good as he does. I could spend hours sucking his cock. He also stimulates my imagination and intellect. I love his taste in clothing and other things. I feel comfortable and safe when I am with him. There are another two friends with whom I spend time when I am not at work, with the guy mentioned above or at the shelter. I enjoy being with both of them even though I think that one of them may only interested in being with me because he wants me to give him money. One of these guys says that he is straight, and I am not sure about the other one. I have told both of them that I love them, and they say the same thing. One of them has mentioned wanting us to get matching bracelets or matching tattoos. I played around with one of them. We sucked each other some. I want to be with the one about whom I wrote first, but I do not want to lose contact with the other two. I need to remember that I need to take care of myself first. I cannot afford to give away all of my money and not have enough for my own needs. When I move into the new place top priority will be to pay my rent. I know that I will be happy living where I am going to live. At the same time I will be a sex slave, and that will make me very happy. I wish there was a way that I could please all three of these men in the ways that they want to be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment