Wednesday, March 29, 2017

29/3/17 17:59

I will be moving in a couple of days. I may need to find a new job. My hours are not regular enough at my current job. I like the company where I am working, and I like the people there. I do not want to look for another job, but I have to earn enough money to be able to pay my rent. I do not want to be homeless again. I hope that I can move somewhere where I can have a room of my own and have friends visit.

I wish I could do more for friends. I enjoy spending time with friends. I like to make special friends feel good in every way that I can. That includes making them feel good sexually, but I like making them feel good in other ways. I feel sad when a friend is going through hard times and I cannot help them. I have made some very good friends while I have been homeless. I will continue to value their friendship when I have a home. I am saddened that I will not be able to help them as much financially after I move into my new home.

On an unrelated note paying a guy for sex is a really big turnon for me, especially when he tells me what to do. I love to pay to suck a cock and swallow cum and pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment