Monday, September 26, 2016

Update for 26/9/2016

Having an income recently has been helpful. This is not just a question of finance, but it helps me in other ways. I like to be able to buy things that I need. I also like to be able to buy a meal or a beer. I also like to be able to do things for other people. I am also trying to save money to get a home.

I have been learning because of the things with which I have been dealing. I have also met friends whom I would not have met otherwise. Other people have touched my life, and I have touched the lives of other. Asking other people has often been a difficult thing for me to do, and I have learned that sometimes I have to do that. I have long known that things that we need to do in order to grow are not always easy.

I was able to give pleasure yesterday to the special man in my life. I hope that I was able to make him feel as good as he makes me feel.

I am keeping my head up. I may not be perfect, but there are things that I can contribute to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment