Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Post for Adults Only

I will be moving somewhere before the end of this week. If I am not able to move into the dungeon I will be moving in with another friend temporarily. I wish I could move into a larger apartment with the other friend. In either place I will be having sex more often on a regular basis. I fucked a friend recently. One night not long ago I sucked his cock for about three hours. I enjoyed doing both things, of course. Maybe someday soon we will have a threesome. I would not mind sleeping under a bridge with the right man, but I would not want to do this for more than one or two nights. I have sucked a man under a bridge. I was aroused by the idea that someone might have seen me sucking his cock.

Now I am horny. I can never get enough cock.

I have experimented a little with a drug that made me feel very good, but I do not want to be an addict. I will only do some drugs with friends whom I trust a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment