Sunday, March 12, 2017

Another Post with Adult Content

I hope that I will be moving into my new home soon. I do not know what is going on concerning that. If I am not able to move there by the end of this month I could end up without a place to stay. I am trying not to get nervous about that, but it is not easy at times. I am not giving up, but I do not want to end up sleeping outside.

There are a couple of young friends who can persuade me to do almost anything. I could say it was because of their cute, seductive smiles, but they would probably be able to be as persuasive without the smiles. I think that both of them know that they have this power over me. It is fun for me too. I have made it clear here that I enjoy pleasing the special men in my life.

I have another friend whom I enjoy pleasing, but I have not been able to see much lately. He is very sexy, and his cum is yummy. I would love to be able to how far he can take me into BDSM. I think that we will be able to have a lot of fun together. We have not been able to do much together yet, but we have had fun. He is the second man who has been able to make me cum by sucking me. I definitely love sucking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment