Friday, March 3, 2017

More About Some Important Men in my Life

I have some friends whom I love very much, and I will continue to love them. I will be moving into a house with one of them. He knows how to make me feel good, and I enjoy making him good. He stimulates my intellect, imagination and libido. I hope that I will be able to continue to love. I am afraid of loving another of these friends too much. He knows that I will do anything for him that I can. It is not just because he is cute and I would enjoy giving him oral pleasure that I love him. He has a lot of potential, and I want to see him fulfill this potential. I will not give up on him. There is a new man in my life. I want to see how things develop with him. I love pleasing him, and he enjoys pleasing me. Choosing just one is very difficult. I have had little contact with another friend, but he is still important to me even though he has hurt me more than he knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment