Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Very Short Post, Some Day I will have time to write longer posts

I will soon have a home, and I am looking forward to that. I try not to be too attached to material possessions, but I would still like to have shelves where I could put all of my books, CDs and DVDs. I would like to be able to put all of my photos and other works of art in frames on walls. I look forward to being able to walk around my own home without having to wear clothes. I would love to live with a man who will have me on my knees whenever he wants a blow job or needs to pee. I also want to give him a tongue bath whenever he wants. Just thinking about doing those things is making my cock hard. I just hope my erection does not show too much. I am in a public library...*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment