Thursday, February 8, 2018

"A Game of Thrones:" Book One of "'A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin

This morning I finished reading A Game of Thrones: Book One of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. I look forward to reading the other books in the series. (I have heard of George R.R. Martin for quite a few years, but I have not read any of his books. There is no particular reason for which I have not read any of his books other than not being able to read the books of every author. One of my closest friends told me to read the series, and everybody who reads this blog regularly knows that I enjoy being obedient to a select few.Sex is not necessary for me to enjoy being obedient to these men.) This book has engaging story lines. The characters are intriguing. Some of the characters are very likable, and some are despicable. One cares about what happens to the characters, and the reader wants to know how situations are resolved. At no point during the reading of this book was I bored. I may read other books between the volumes of the series, but I plan on reading all of the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment