Sunday, February 4, 2018

"The Long Road out of Hell" by Marilyn Manson with Neil Strauss

On the cover of The Long Road out of Hell it says that the book was written by Marilyn Manson with Neil Strauss. I wonder how much was written by Marilyn Manson and how much was written by Neil Strauss. It is an entertaining book. It did not take me long to finish it. In ways I can relate with Marilyn Manson, but I don't think that I could take the self mutilation as far as he has. I do not know if I would want to attend a Marilyn Manson concert. I can understand him more after reading about his father and grandfather. I enjoy listening to his music, but I am not sure if I would want to meet him in person. He appears to be a well-read person. I definitely do not find him sexually attractive. I do not know how much he has changed since this book was published in 1999, but I am more interested in his music than I am his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment