Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Addiction Part Two (Adult Content)

I did not realize until recently that I have been addicted to needles for a long time. For a long time I have enjoyed seeing a needle going into the vein in my arm and seeing my blood flow into a tube. I like the feel of a needle going into my vein. When I see friends shooting up I am tempted to lick the blood off of their arm. I do not give into that temptation, but it is there. Shooting up with a stimulant is even better. I have not learned how to give myself a shot. I am afraid that I would do too much. I do enjoy having a friend give me a shot of meth or crack. It is almost as good as having him put his cock in my mouth. The best would be for him to shoot me up in the arm then to fuck my face. I wish I could get a shot of meth now.

No comments:

Post a Comment