Tuesday, November 21, 2017

14:43 Post

The other I day I had a conversation about books on which movies had been based. That night I dreamt that I was watching a film in French while reading the book. The film, which was on several DVD's, followed the book exactly. The dialogue was exactly the same as that in the book. Dreaming in other languages makes me feel good. This is especially true when it is a language that I know and love.

On Facebook I have made albums of photographs that I took with a cell-phone camera. I have been uncertain of what kind or reaction I would receive concerning these photos. I decided to stop worrying about what other people think and just express myself this way. Nothing x-rated, but I have posted photographs of places where I have given blow jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment