Monday, November 20, 2017

"Bad Monkey" by Carl Hiasen

I had read one of Carl Hiaasen's books quite a few years ago. I do not remember which book, but I remember that I had enjoyed it. I read the description of his novel Bad Monkey on the dust jacket of the book, and I thought that it would be an entertaning book.The book's main character seemed likable. I laughed several times while reading the first chapter. I began to lose interest as I continued to read. I believe in simplicity of vocabulary. Mr. Hiaasen chose to use words that did not seem to fit the tone of the book in general. It was with difficulty that I made it halfway through the novel. I would like to know how some of the plot lines were resolved, but I am not enough of a masochist to read the rest of the book. I am returning it to the library from which I borrowed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment