Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Another Post About Panhandling

I have noticed some things about people who don't give money when I am panhandling. There are exceptions to these observations, of course. I noticed that Christians who have tags and bumper stickers that proclaim their beliefs tend not to give any money. There have been very few exceptions to this. The Christians who give money usually show their beliefs through their actions rather than by plastering them on their cars. Actually most people who support any special interests do not give much money. People who have their cars decorated in ways to show support of sports teams tend not to give money. For some reason people who drive hybrid cars rarely give money. Drivers of Hummers, Land Rovers and  Mini Coopers usually are not very generous. People with flashy cars are usually big givers. I also noticed that I usually do not get money from people with big dream catchers or air fresheners hanging in their cars. I am not saying that these re bad people. I just noticed that they do not usually give money.

No comments:

Post a Comment