Saturday, July 21, 2018

Heroin

I hate heroin, but the prohibition of the drug is not doing any good. It needs to be controlled. Standardization would be helpful. It is possible to buy heroin from different sources and have vast differences in their strength. One dose might not be dangerous, but another of the same size might be deadly. Education is definitely needed. The educators would be former users. I have seen how bad the sickness from withdrawal can be. I have not experienced dope sickness myself, but I know that I do not want to see my best friend or anyone else dope sick. There have been too many deaths from this drug. Also there is a lot of heroin being sold with other ingredients added. I would prefer seeing no one using heroin, but the laws we have are not working. Making the laws stricter would not help.

No comments:

Post a Comment