Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Update 24/7/2018 Dealing with Depression

I am struggling with depression most of the time. I have been sleeping too much. I am going to work on getting in a better situation. I don't want to move back into a homeless shelter, because my book bag would be searched every time I went in at night. I keep contraband in my bag. I am not ready to give up some things. I will find a place to live. I wish I could see my best friend more than twice each week. Soon I won't be able to see him that often. Knowing that we will be back together again some day keeps me going. talking to his mom on the phone helps too. I spend most of my time alone. When I am alone too much I tend to focus too much on what I have said or done wrong. The people who I thought were my friends seem to be ignoring me. I need to focus more on knowing that I have an awesome best friend. I will continue to do anything that I can for him. If "friends" abandon me because I do not give them money it is their loss. My current situation is not permanent. I will be glad when I am able to take bathe and wash clothes somewhere besides in a creek. Things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment