Saturday, August 25, 2018

Adult Content on a Saturday Afternoon

Some things have changed. There is someone who claims to be a friend who wants me to pay him to suck his dick. I told him that I do not pay friends for that. He brings up that I had paid a couple of friends to do this. This may be true, but it is something that I no longer do. I am still friends with the guys he mentioned, but I no longer do anything sexual with them. Well, I may do something with one of them, but I won't pay him. I am not going to pay someone whom I respect as a friend to suck his dick. I am tempted to pay one guy to get his cock in my mouth, but he is not someone I consider a close friend. He wants more money than I am willing to pay anyway. He says that he gives the best golden showers and has the best pee in town. I have been tempted to ask him whose pee he has been drinking. Thinking about giving him oral pleasure is about to make me hard. I don't need to pay for dick when I can get it free. I sucked a friend's cock under a tree earlier today. I rimmed him too. He wanted me to cum, but I have a hard time cumming until the other guy does. We were interrupted by the sound of sirens going by. He was not able to cum or pee. Hopefully we will be able to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment