Wednesday, August 8, 2018

thoughts

The thing that I want most for my friends, especially my closest friends, is that they feel good for themselves. I do not want to lose any friends, but I would prefer to lose a friend than for them to feel bad about themselves. As for those who are not friends or part of my family I don't give a fuck. I would not want a friend to do something sexual or other with or for me that would make him feel uncomfortable. I would not want me to do anything for him that would make him uncomfortable. Mutual consent and respect are very important to me.

Sometimes the idea that I would do certain things for a friend if he wants but only if he wants along with the idea that he knows that I would do that thing can be enough. This can be an issue of trust. There are few men whom I would I tell that I would do anything that I can or them. There is a friend who knows what power he could have over me, but he does not abuse that power. It would not be good for us to do anything sexual together, because he is heterosexual and he does not want tht to happen. What I enjoy most about our friendship is that I can talk with him about things I cannot discuss with anyone else.

I miss my best friend. I see him twice a week. Soon I won't be able to see him that often. We are going to keep in touch. He keeps me going. He has helped more than he knows. I want to be around for him when he gets out of prison. I want to continue to be a support for him and anythings that he wants or needs for me to do for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment