Wednesday, August 8, 2018

more thoughts

In certain situations I have been known to make people uncomfortable, not sexually but in other ways. When I was coming out my roommate would sometimes make anti-gay remarks. I think he was probably a bigger queen than I was. I got tired of his shit. Sometimes I would blow him a kiss as he was leaving the room. He would always overreact. I would also do other things  in other areas to torment him. Sometimes I would sit on a small shelf that was between the windows in our room. He had a hard time dealing with anything out of the "norm" and I have never tried to fit in. He was an easy target. At the end of the school year he wanted to be my roommate the following year, but I was moving into another dorm. I enjoy making stiff, conservative aware that their points of view are not the only ones. In a class we read a story about a man with a double life. He was having an affair and at the same time he was married with children. In class I said that we all live double lives, because we all have things in our private lives that we hide from other people. I remember that others in the class were shocked by my statement. I enjoy making idiots think, although they may be allergic to doing that. Some people have been made uncomfortable by things on my t-shirts, but I do not choose clothing in order to do that. I do not give a fuck what most people think about my attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment