Thursday, August 23, 2018

Court Cases

I went to court recently. The case was continued. I have another charge to face in court next month. I hope that I can have the same public defender for both cases. The charge that is continued is for possession of drug paraphernalia. I was in a car with friends when we were pulled over. It could not be proven that I owned the items I claimed to own. I did not want to cause unnecessary problems for my friends. I was searched, but the police officer did not notice the item that I had in my pocket. The other charge is for shoplifting. I was depressed, and I took unnecessary risks by boosting in a store two days in a row. The adrenaline rush lifted my mood. I know that there are better ways to get out of a depressed mood, but they are not as much fun. I do not steal from friends, but I am still tempted to shoplift. I have not been doing it lately, and I probably won't unless certain friends ask me to do it. It is funny that I started breaking the law more at the age of 58.

No comments:

Post a Comment