Monday, July 18, 2016

A Tense Morning.

I do not want a repeat of this morning. I was walking with a young friend. Last night this friend seemed depressed. I told his that I was there for him if he wanted to talk. This morning as we were walking we turned a corner. Another guy ran up and punched him in the jaw,. He fell to the ground. I did not move. Other guys approached menacingly. There was a tense moment. Fortunately my friend was allowed to join another of our friends, and I was able to continue on my way.

I had been told by one of the staff members at the shelter that I could get a referral for a neurologist at a clinic. I went to the clinic expecting to get a referral. The receptionist and nurse were kind. The doctor said that he could not refer me to a neurologist. Instead he said that he could refer me to someone else who could refer me to a clinic. He was referring me to people who could not help me, because I do not have a state ID for this state. I explained the situation to him. I told him that I do not have money to pay for an ID. Instead of offering ideas of what I could do he became rude. I told the receptionist that I wanted to file a complain, because I did not appreciate being treated rudely. The doctor came out and told me to leave the clinic.

Later I was walking down and saw two guys whom I know. One was holding a large knife and was threatening the other.

I need some calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment