Saturday, July 2, 2016

Staying on the Fringes of Society

I do want to find a job and a home, but I do not want to lose my fiends who are on the fringes of society. I have never felt comfortable in the mainstream of society in the U.S.A. I would love to be able to travel around the world and to move along the fringes of society there. I realize that I have an idealized vision of life of Gypsy society, and I would probably not fit in there. I would like to have a taste of the life in that society. I still would love to spend time in Central and Eastern Europe and immerse in the cultures and languages there. This is a longing that continues to grow strong. I also want to spend time in France. When I do not have anyone with whom I can speak French I feel as a part of who I am is being neglected. I still want to have sex with a man who is speaking to me in German.

No comments:

Post a Comment