Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Another Update

Sometimes it helps to vent about the things with which I am dealing. It may not be entertaining, but life is not always fun. I am keeping my head up.

I am listening to Hank Williams III. That is cheering me up. I like his attitude of not giving a fuck what people think about him. Sometimes I need to be reminded to have the same attitude. Also it is fun music. I heard from someone I met recently that he is a fun guy to party with.

If you have not seen the videos by Liberal Redneck, Trae Crowder, I would recommend checking them out. They are hilarious, and he does a good job of busting stereotypes. He is one of my new heroes.

I have also been listening to Russian rap. There are some great Russian rappers. I will write more on that topic later.

On my Amazon playlist are Тимати, Грегорий Лепс, Александр Рыбак, Gogol Bordello, Kazaky, Looks Nunda and Hank Williams III. I wish I could add more variety.

Until next time keep your minds open. Hopefully I will be able to please the man I love soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment