Thursday, July 21, 2016

Friends on the Streets

When I do find a job and home I do not want to lose contact with the friends whom I have met on the street. There is one guy in particular who is very nice and very sexy. He is straight, but he is open minded. He said that he will give me a haircut that I need very badly. He knows that I would suck him off if he told me to. The other day he said that I was wearing a very gay shirt. I said, "What do you expect?' Then he remembered that I am gay. He jokes with me in a good-natured way. I know that he would protect me on the street if I needed his help. I have formed other friendships. I cannot always find them, but it helps to have friends who are not judgmental. Even if I lose touch with them I will have some good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment