Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Very Short but Meaningful Relationship

I once had a very brief relationship. We were together for about a week. I know that that is not long enough for it to be considered a relationship, but in that week he made me feel loved very much. I slept every night in his arms. He was looking for a submissive man, and I was looking for a dominant man. It was not because he pampered me with gifts, delicious meals and other treats like a foot massage that I felt loved. We spent a lot of time together in silence, because words were not always necessary. At the end of our week together there was a house fire. As a result of that fire we were very stressed. I made a stupid mistake, and he threw me out. I still regret my actions, and I would go back to him if I could. One of the ways in which we are alike is that we are both very outspoken. There is not a day that goes by without me missing him. I want only the best for him.

"Non, je ne regrette rien" just started playing on YouTube. I try to remember not to regret anything, but it is not always easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment