Tuesday, August 23, 2016

What is allowed in public (adult content, more to cum)

When a man and a woman kiss, hug or hold hands in public few people pay any attention. If two men do the same things there are people who say that what they are doing is obscene. I know that there are people who don't like any public display of affection. I would like to be able to walk down the street holding hands with the man whom I love. I would like to be able to greet him with a kiss wherever we are. It would depend on what he wants whether or not I would do other intimate things for him in front of other people. This would be discussed beforehand. It is my decision to be submissive. It turns me on. There are select places where I could please him in public. I must admit that it would be a turn on to give him a blow job in a place where there is a risk of being caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment