Wednesday, December 20, 2017

"Cheech Is Not My Real Name...But Don't Call Me Chong!"

I have never been a fan of Cheech and Chong, but I this book caught my eye in the local library. Cheech Is Not My Real Name...But Don't Call Me Chong!" is an entertaining book. I finished the book in two days. I am still not a fan of the duo, but I may want to check out some of Cheech Marin's films. I did not know very much about him before reading this book. He is an intelligent man, and I would recommend this book. He mentions Timothy Leary in this book. I had met Timothy Leary at a science fiction convention. (I finally tried LSD a couple of times this year, more about that another time if I remember.) I have more respect about Mr. Marin after reading this. Read this book. You will enjoy it, and you will probably learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment