Saturday, December 2, 2017

Thankful for Friends (updated)

I have a few friends who kept me alive just by being friends. There are things that kept me from attempting suicide. I did not have enough pills. I did not want someone to be burdened with having to deal with the disposal of my corpse. I did not want to hurt the friends who care about me. I am not that selfish. I know that I would be hurt by the death of any of my friends. I am thankful for these friends. There are times when I am lonely, but it helps me to know that I have friends. The day after I had thought of taking an overdose I learned that a friend had died from an overdose.

I am going to see a doctor about getting another medication to stop my seizures. Hopefully I will get something that will keep me from having seizures without contributing to my seizures.

I want to keep from overdoing any drugs. I do not do any drugs alone, and I do not buy any drugs directly unless it is something prescribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment