Thursday, December 7, 2017

Update for 07/12/17

I started the new anti-seizure medication the night before last. I will have to continue taking meds just once per day. I was too drowsy to work yesterday. I did not take it this morning, and I feel more alert. I do not know if this new medication will work for me.

After Christmas my best friend and I plan on looking for a place where we can live together. It would be helpful for both us if we can live together. I know that he has helped me a lot. It helps that we have open communication. If there is a problem we talk about it, and we resolve it. All issues are resolved before we go to sleep at night. I have never felt as comfortable with anyone as I do with him. I plan on enjoying his company for as long as I can. Our time together might end someday, but I would prefer focusing on what we can share together instead worrying about what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment