Saturday, December 30, 2017

A Friend in Prison

I found out why a friend is in prison. He shot someone. I do not know the circumstances, but I can be sure that it was not unprovoked. I had lost his address. I only knew him for a short period of time, but I know that he is someone who will stand up for people who need to be defended. I know that he struggles with keeping his temper. I know that he is a good person. I probably will not see him again, but I will continue to be his friend. I would prefer to be friends with an honest person who will stand up for to being a friend who claims to be a friend who betrays my confidences. I think he is sexy, but he is straight. I would not invade his comfort zones. This is out of respect not fear. I am a loyal friend, and I will remain his loyal friend as long as he wants. He knows that I am gay, and he accepts me as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment